We are experts at creating easy and fun ways for teachers to bring their classrooms outside and become experts at outdoor learning themselves.
We begin by offering free school visits and initial assessments, which can inform a bespoke school training programme for kids and teachers.
Initial audit includes:
- Free visit (1.5 hours)
- Advice on budgeting
- Resource and equipment audit
- Covid adjustment and risk assessments
- Suggestion of kit/equipment and outside infrastructure (i.e. seating, shelters)
- Finding and identifying hyper local greenspaces/woodland
If after a detailed consultancy your school would like support implementing our curriculum linked training programme, we are available for:
Face-to-Face Teacher Training:
- Twilight training sessions to fit teacher’s schedule
- Inset day/half days are available
- Whole school and ‘new trainers’ training
Nature Nurture also offers direct Outdoor Facilitation with classes of up to thirty children, along with a co-delivery to up-skill teachers, in school grounds or local greenspaces:
- Half and full day ‘tasters’ are available
- Six-week programmes that work seamlessly with curriculums
- Forest School is available for smaller groups
We are Level 3 trained Forest School Leaders, and can also provide Forest School training to teachers. Contact us to get in touch.
Want your school to get into nature? Get in touch
Our free audit visits offer schools an easy way to test the waters and explore your unique outdoor spaces and learning possibilities for teachers and students.
To kick-off with a free visit to your school, contact us firstname.lastname@example.org